Fitment: KTM 450 EXC-F 2017 – 2022 | FE 450 2017 – 2022 | 500 EXC-F/XCF-W 2017 – 2022 | FE 501/501S 2017-2022
All of our new Carbon, Kevlar, and Biaxial Glass Fiber bash plates combine a smooth, flowing design with seamless construction. They provide your motor and frame with the most protection possible. Similar in styling to the KTM Factory Team skid plates that are not available to the general public.
- Carbon Fiber, Kevlar and Biaxial Fiberglass composites exceptional durability and high strength
- Super-high strength epoxy finish for long life and high durability
- Black carbon fiber on top with bi-color weave on the bottom provides a brilliant two-tone factory finish that looks fantastic on any KTM
- Molded design for a perfect fit
- Application tested for proper fitment and easy, hassle free installation, every time
- Simplistic & lightweight mounting; uses frame mounting points and P3 Superhook rear bracket (included)
- Replacement hardware available separately
- Hand made in the USA
Included Hardware: 2 x M6 Button Head Screws with Washers [front], 1 x SuperHook Assembly [rear]
Installation Tips: Loosely secure rear SuperHook to the skid plate and place it onto the frame. Align the holes in front of the skid plate with the corresponding mounting points in the frame. Using blue Loctite, carefully insert the M6 screws with washer, do not cross thread! Sometimes having a round file handy makes mounting a bit easier. Composites can easily be filed or sanded to improve mounting alignment. Tighten each screw, left to right, front to back, 1/2 each until the skid plate is secure. Torque should not exceed 8-10Nm.