Fitment: Suzuki RMZ250 2010-2018
P3 Carbon Fiber Skid Plates are constructed from a race-proven combination of carbon fiber, heavy-duty Kevlar and biaxial fiberglass for ultimate frame and motor protection. The new RMZ plates are designed with motocross and supercross applications specifically in mind. A custom laminate schedule provides a lighter weight and more flexible product that racers will really appreciate.
Also available in P3's new Bi-Color Weave! P3 engineers have combined their proven composite skid plate designed with a new high-tech carbon bi-color weave. The result is an amazingly brilliant bolt on product that will give your machine a full factory look.
All of our new Carbon, Kevlar, and Biaxial Glass Fiber bash plates combine a smooth, flowing design with seamless construction. They provide your motor and frame with the most protection possible.
- Carbon Fiber, Kevlar and Biaxial Fiberglass composites for super high impact strength
- Super-high strength epoxy finish for long life and high durability
- Black carbon fiber on top with bi-color weave on the bottom provides a brilliant two-tone factory finish
- Molded design for a perfect fit
- Most applications include engine side cover protection which eliminates the need for extra engine guards
- Application tested for proper fitment and easy, hassle free installation, every time
- RMZ plates bolt directly to the frame and include P3 hardware.
- Replacement hardware available separately
- Hand made in the USA
STANDARD CONSTRUCTION: The Swiss-Army knife of Skid Plates. The All-American kid. For a longer description GO HERE.